throbbing meaning in Hindi
[ 'θrɔbiŋ ] sound:throbbing sentence in Hindi
- The throbbing speakers didn't win friends in high places.
- Down the beach, music is throbbing from a boom box.
- The throbbing pain usually begins on one side of the head.
- Larry Johnson said after playing 34 minutes on a throbbing toe.
- And all the while there are these clockwork tickings and throbbings.
- This West African capital has been throbbing for years with nightclubs.
- His thoughts were complicated by the throbbing in his right knee.
- Once the throbbing started, it was impossible to continue running.
- No closeups of throbbing, bloody things on the operating table.
- Lapham's heart is out there throbbing on his sleeve.
- a sound with a strong rhythmic beat; "the throbbing of the engines"
- an instance of rapid strong pulsation (of the heart); "he felt a throbbing in his head"
- pounding or beating strongly or violently; "a throbbing pain"; "the throbbing engine of the boat"