throated meaning in Hindithroated sentence in Hindi
• कण्ठ वाला
- Instead, we saw the same old lump-throated Eagles.
- Monday night, Kerry was again full-throated in victory.
- White-throated bee-eaters also feed and roost communally.
- They have small, deep-throated flowers, often fragrant.
- They feed on the nectar of various deep-throated flowers.
- The buff-throated saltator is on average long and weighs.
- Deep-throated thunder followed, and another flash of lightning.
- The mating system of the white-throated woodrat is polygynous.
- It is sometimes considered conspecific with the black-throated canary.
- In the warmer months, honeysuckle attracts ruby-throated hummingbirds.