throe meaning in Hindithroe sentence in Hindi
• अत्यन्त पीड़ा या कष्ट
• प्रसव वेदना
• अत्यन्त पीड़ा या कष्ट में होना
- But the fashion industry is in the throes of enshrining her.
- What I found was a country in the throes of disintegration.
- Surfers in the throes of inner questioning could have asked it.
- Cigarette smoking is in the throes of a reverse chic revival.
- In March, 1975, the country began its death throes.
- The gold industry is in the throes of a major consolidation.
- How has such a lethal gene survived the throes of evolution?
- The dinner party at Chez Whatevah is in its death throes.
- China, too, is in the throes of falling prices.
- Jordan is in the throes of a new and promising era,
- severe spasm of pain; "the throes of dying"; "the throes of childbirth"
- hard or painful trouble or struggle; "a country in the throes of economic collapse"