throaty meaning in Hindi
[ 'θrəuti ] sound:throaty sentence in Hindi
- Barry McGuire's throaty warning that the end was near.
- It swelled into a throaty roar making the roadside pansies tremble.
- Throaty utterings audible at close range may introduce the next phrase.
- Biggest crowd _ a throaty 20, 353 _ since 1990.
- The Cup car is a throaty, V-8 sound.
- There's a dome crowd more throaty than its own.
- "That's what gave it that throaty sound.
- Crowe says in his throaty Australian baritone during a phone interview.
- One has a soft, throaty voice that sets her apart.
- She is distinguished by her rich, throaty voice on stage.
- sounding as if pronounced low in the throat; "a rich throaty voice"