straightjacket meaning in Hindistraightjacket sentence in Hindi
- Teague is not the straightjacket the Commonwealth misunderstands it to be.
- We tend to think of this design straightjacket as a liability.
- They held off the cap and slipped on a straightjacket.
- The lifejacket of one generation can become the straightjacket of the next,
- In general, lawyers are presented as pettifoggers and contracts as straightjackets.
- We put nature in a straightjacket to make it produce pure notes.
- Just as Miami coach Leonard Hamilton emphasized straightjacket defense, so does Watson.
- But his success had the effect of placing him in a sanguine straightjacket.
- And I'm getting a straightjacket fitted for this year ."
- It is in no way a straightjacket that all plants articles must meet.
- a garment similar to a jacket that is used to bind the arms tightly against the body as a means of restraining a violent person