• इतरलिंगी आकर्षण
straightnesses meaning in Hindistraightnesses sentence in Hindi
- Points are awarded for straightness and neatness of the resulting furrows.
- Another common inspection point is the straightness of a bolt or screw.
- Camber refers to the " straightness " of the tube.
- A distinctive feature of the Sequatchie Valley is its straightness.
- Check the pins for straightness when you remove them.
- For all the straightness of her back, she walked with a slouch.
- The neck straightness can be adjusted by tightening and loosening the truss rod.
- Clarkson stated he was " mesmerised by the straightness of the road ."
- So straightness and length are related in a way.
- The vertical attitude of the rocks also contributes to the straightness of the valley.