straightforwardness meaning in Hindi
[ ˌstreit'fɔ:wədnis ] sound:straightforwardness sentence in Hindi
- I got more of my mom's straightforwardness ."
- This is what's new _ the straightforwardness of it.
- The straightforwardness of Schumacher's direction is also welcome.
- Klemperer's fundamental straightforwardness places the original score first and foremost.
- But the straightforwardness Beecham gives them makes questions of sound quality unimportant.
- Graves'life on the other hand is straightforwardness itself.
- That straightforwardness has made Piniella a sort of tourist attraction in baseball.
- The scene foreshadows George's fate with child-like straightforwardness.
- As for his weaknesses, I can name excessive straightforwardness.
- Arrar�s has been praised for her wit, straightforwardness and interviewing skills.
- without hypocrisy; "the singleness of his motives could not be questioned"
- the quality of being direct and straightforward; "what some people take for rudeness is really straightforwardness"