shirvan meaning in Hindishirvan sentence in Hindi
• शेरवन जन
- Khaqani tells about the invasion of Shirvan in 1173 or 1174.
- Surkhay-khan I decided to support the sunnis of Shirvan.
- Khasta Gasim permanently settled in Shamakhi and thereafter holds in Shirvan.
- The Ottoman army was routed Ganja, Shirvan and Shamakhi in Azerbaijan.
- Throughout its history, Shirvan changed its names few times.
- Furthermore, Qara-Yusuf had also caused great destruction in Shirvan.
- By early 1806 Shirvan and the Caspian coast were taken.
- Accordingly Turkey was transferring to Persia several provinces including Shirvan.
- During 1743-1745 Muhammad-khan resided in Shirvan.
- Muhammad Said khan and Aghasi khan started diarchy in Shirvan.