shirty meaning in Hindishirty sentence in Hindi
- An unrepentant Dukakis fired back an equally shirty letter.
- Shirty actually played in the Railway Cup for Leinster around 1937, playing against Munster in Portlaoise.
- That some people who should know better used it as an excuse to get shirty about Bush is ridiculous.
- Captain Bristlepunkt and the Purple Shirties are an amalgam of the Nazi brown shirts and the Italian fascist black shirts.
- Full back Jack Sexton represented Kildare at Senior Level in 1936-37 as did goalkeeper John ( Shirty ) Sexton around this time.
- The spelling will eventually get corrected; life's too short to get shirty about this sort of thing .-- ( talk)
- That would explain why the people there get shirty if you include the " the " . 1 11 : 15, 2 January 2006 ( UTC)
- GETTING SHIRTY : James Blake, who has worn sleeveless shirts during the first three rounds of the tournament, says he expects the look to become pretty common.
- "righto, " and " shirty " pepper Keegan's sentences, and a languorous " terribly " is his adverb of choice.
- I removed it and they got very shirty with me on my talk page, accusing me of being personally motivated and saying they'd take it up with the'appropriate persons '.
- (British informal) ill-tempered or annoyed