shirttail meaning in Hindi
[ 'ʃɜ:tteil ] sound:shirttail sentence in Hindi
• कमीज़ का पीछे का पल्ला
• संक्षिप्त परिशिष्ट
- I could have seized you by the shirttails, by surprise.
- Don't get your shirttail out over it ."
- Wells responded by angrily snatching his shirttails out of his uniform.
- Don't mistake them for a belted shirttail look.
- Eds : Corrects columnist's mailing address in shirttail.
- You got through Thanksgiving still talking to most of your shirttail relatives.
- On the shirttail is embroidered the number 36, in faded orange thread.
- His shirttail hangs out from under a cheap suit.
- We did not ride on the shirttail of anybody,
- Males are tucking in their shirttails and donning _ gasp _ sports coats.
- fabric forming the tail of a shirt
- a brief addendum at the end of a newspaper article