shirtwaist meaning in Hindishirtwaist sentence in Hindi
- They wore shirtwaists or shirts often with tailored coats and boaters.
- Site of the Triangle Shirtwaist Co . fire of 1911.
- Those same prints in shirtwaist dresses are another feminine alternative.
- I am doing a research project on the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory Fire.
- The shirtwaist was gone, replaced by " Lambada Barbie !"
- The navy blue shirtwaists are perfect for a nanny on her day off.
- Triangle Shirtwaist became a synonym for " sweatshop " during the following year.
- Different embroidery were added to the shirtwaist, like rhinestones and different patterns.
- "I Love Lucy " shirtwaist dresses
- What makes the difference between a Triangle Shirtwaist fire and a Bangladeshi sweatshop fire?
- a blouse with buttons down the front; "in Britain they call a shirtwaist a shirtwaister"