transect sentence in Hindi"transect" meaning in Hindi transect in a sentence
- The Transect has six zones, moving from rural to urban.
- Land labs are often marked out in plots or transects for studies.
- Professional scientists are also using the transect for independent research.
- A transect is a breakdown of city centre houses out to country houses
- Up to of material can be in motion per transect per hour.
- The southeastern suburbs are situated on the Selwyn fault which transects Cranbourne.
- Major oil and natural gas pipelines transect Aktobe and the surrounding region.
- FIRE 4 transects the bedrock of northern Finland from north to south.
- Techniques for estimating population density include point counts, transects and territory mapping.
- The concept of the transect was borrowed from ecology.