transfection sentence in Hindi"transfection" meaning in Hindi transfection in a sentence
- The 4003 oligonucleotides were introduced into the tumour cells by transfection.
- To create knockout moss, transfection of protoplasts is the preferred method.
- Several drug discovery and library screening can entail reverse transfection or chemogenomics.
- Another practical application of the compound is its use in gene transfection.
- Transfection involves the insertion of DNA into a eukaryotic cell.
- Software features include time-lapse, cell counting and transfection analysis.
- In recent years the benchmark for transfection agents has been cationic lipids.
- The process of introducing foreign DNA into eukaryotic cells is known as transfection.
- Transfection with mutant p53 was not shown to strongly repress the survivin promoter.
- How does cotransfecting a cell line with two plasmids yeild a stable transfection?