transduction sentence in Hindi"transduction" meaning in Hindi transduction in a sentence
- This mechanoelectrical transduction is mediated with hair cells within the ear.
- One disadvantage of transduction is that it builds no predictive model.
- This leads to changes in signal transduction and downstream cellular responses.
- Hence PKC enzymes play important roles in several signal transduction cascades.
- Engagement of PrP has been linked to activation of signal transduction.
- A more complex signal transduction pathway is shown in Figure 3.
- Signal transduction by these receptors is as diverse as their distribution.
- Each pressure transduction technology has its own inherent advantages and disadvantages.
- CheB is part of a two-component signal transduction system.
- This photo-activated signal transduction process is essential for vision.