transducer sentence in Hindi"transducer" meaning in Hindi transducer in a sentence
- Gilman then showed that the mutated cells lacked the transducer function.
- Although electrostatic transducers they used, this work influenced future designs.
- An amplification system with two transducers combines the qualities of both.
- A piezoelectric transducer is attached to a material such as glass.
- The key would be composed of the locations of two transducers.
- Ultrasonic transducers showing ~ 20 kHz and ~ 40 kHz stacks.
- It is used in capacitors, electromechanical transducers and nonlinear optics.
- This resets the transducer in anticipation of the next icing event.
- The transducer is tuned to the natural frequency of the bar.
- Deformation transducers are attached directly to the piston heads as well.