transection sentence in Hindi"transection" meaning in Hindi transection in a sentence
- Demyelination, further inflammation and axonal transection are the result.
- Alternatively, the optic nerve may be localized with a clamp before transection.
- These results were very different from the midbrain transection.
- However, in spinal cord transection, these impulses are unable to travel past the injury.
- He was born with a spinal cord transection that left him unable to use his legs.
- His first procedure was to make a transection in the midbrain, the results were dramatic.
- Bleeding at the site of the transection is possible, but the procedure is generally well tolerated.
- Further transection of the neuraxis ( caudal to the midcollicular level ) attenuated the exercise pressor reflex.
- The thoracic operation consists of an extensive paraesophageal devascularization up to the inferior pulmonary vein and esophageal transection.
- Stage 1 of the Norwood procedure involves atrial septectomy and transection and ligation of the distal main pulmonary artery.