redbrick sentence in Hindi"redbrick" meaning in Hindi
- It was described as " Redbrick Tudorish " by Nikolaus Pevsner.
- The housing includes traditional Baltimore rowhouses built of redbrick and formstone.
- The redbrick Singleton Center houses a collection of artist studios and galleries.
- This was the first of the redbrick universities to gain university status.
- Redbrick . me's Rosie Pooley slated the programme as well.
- The imposing redbrick Avon factory has since been demolished.
- Powell attributes to Widmerpool a Life Peerage and chancellorship of a redbrick university.
- The Crown building was a large redbrick ten-storey building with numerous chimneys.
- In the UK a redbrick university is one founded and built in the Victorian era.
- It is principally of redbrick with some white stone masonry, surmounted by a cupola.