overthrust sentence in Hindi"overthrust" meaning in Hindi overthrust in a sentence
- Chief Mountain is a highly visible example of the Lewis Overthrust.
- Teton Valley is located within the Wyoming Overthrust Belt System.
- During the Westphalian the rocks in the Caqntabrian zone were folded and overthrust.
- The overthrust towards the north onto the southern edge of the Molasse Basin.
- Its top layer is an overthrust from the Iberian plate and is older than the bottom ones.
- The Himalayas, the Alps, and the Appalachians are prominent examples of compressional orogenies with numerous overthrust faults.
- It is the tallest peak of the Sublette Mountains, which are part of the Southern Wyoming Overthrust Belt.
- The overthrust folds of a nappe belt ( e . g . the Central Alps ) are formed in a similar way.
- It is represented by an alpine reverse-fault along which the sediments of the South Pyrenean Zone are overthrust by the Axial Zone.
- A thrust fault just east of Fairview indicates where younger rocks from the Ordovician through Devonian were overthrust by their Cambrian neighbors to the east.