overtax sentence in Hindi"overtax" meaning in Hindi overtax in a sentence
- "But I'm not going to overtax myself.
- Overheating is a natural product of expansions that overtax these limits.
- You might overtax the 10A circuit and set off the breaker.
- I don't want to overtax anybody ."
- But it does so with such oppressive earnestness that it overtaxes credulity.
- It could overtax the state's emergency shelter system.
- Meanwhile, growing and shifting populations increasingly overtax water supplies.
- As we overtax our kidneys, that causes other systems to back up.
- Too much use, he added, can overtax a properly functioning system.
- The discipline is not to overtax it.