overtaking sentence in Hindi"overtaking" meaning in Hindi
- With the young studs, the adrenaline overtakes the thought process.
- No clutter of little objects in danger of overtaking any surface.
- Samsung is now the top memory chip maker, overtaking NEC.
- Soon another canoe overtakes, very unsurprisingly, containing 16 rowers.
- Conversations overtake the hum of the soundtrack emerging from car speakers.
- Still, whiteners promise to overtake baking soda as America ages.
- We let them overtake us and didn't fight back.
- The odds are long that Kerrey could overtake Gore and Gephardt.
- I think they have a shot ( at overtaking Ford ),
- I see ourselves as overtaking Yahoo in a year or so.