overtaxation sentence in Hindi"overtaxation" meaning in Hindi overtaxation in a sentence
- There are useless expenditures of public money, overtaxation and improper contracting.
- That left Oklahoma as a " pocket of overtaxation,"
- The campaign highlights the problems of overtaxation, overregulation, and lack of access to capital.
- Generally, he is viewed as a right wing Conservative, he has repeatedly called all Government surpluses overtaxation.
- Later opponents of taxation described the early Han as a prosperous period and lamented what they saw as overtaxation.
- Although the rebellion is portrayed by many historians as a religious uprising, that ignores the issues of discontent from famine and overtaxation.
- Conservative scholars and policymakers often attribute the prevalence of inequality and working poverty to overregulation and overtaxation, which they claim constricts job growth.
- When the man pointed out that the state had a massive budget surplus, Ventura launched a lecture : Budget surpluses are created by overtaxation, he said.
- In the mid-1630s, the peasants of the Shimabara Peninsula and Amakusa, dissatisfied with overtaxation and suffering from the effects of famine, revolted against their lords.
- In 1926 an Irish government made a claim for ?00 million in respect of past overtaxation, amongst others, but this was not mentioned when the dispute was settled in 1938.