manfully sentence in Hindi"manfully" meaning in Hindi manfully in a sentence
- In fact, the president is manfully rising to her defense.
- Schwarzenegger wears his armor manfully and delivers such lines with suitable smirks.
- King's challengers set manfully to their task on Tuesday night.
- John Dossett manfully does his best in a thankless part.
- Venkatesh shoulders all the burden of the family and his role manfully.
- He is said, by contemporaries, to have borne the news manfully.
- Dukakis tried manfully . . . to identify the deficit as a major issue.
- Manfully, imperfectly, he was making the most of what he has left.
- President Hoover tried manfully to fill it up.
- Though Jeff turned the boat and manfully tried to recover it, he was unsuccessful.