blighted sentence in Hindi"blighted" meaning
- These young people walk their blighted neighborhoods in Nike tennis shoes.
- It, too, deals with the blighted legacy of slavery.
- The old customs mean that many Hindu girls are twice blighted.
- Compared with much of blighted Haiti, Cap Rouge seems blessed.
- For most, the experience blighted the rest of their lives.
- Some people have recommended using blighted and mildewed wheat for seed.
- I fell under that titular avalanche a torn and blighted thing.
- Bakke's career has been blighted by recurrent knee injuries.
- However, his career was blighted by a series of injuries.
- Oscar's first season at Internacional was blighted by injury.