blew sentence in Hindi"blew" meaning
- Chaffee blew on May 26, the day before the primary.
- A light bulb blew out ( at the boxing venue ).
- The Braves blew 11 saves in 1991, 14 last season.
- I attempted a cast, but the wind blew it away.
- Baseball, run by idiots, blew up its own revival.
- But Utah blew an opportunity to put the Knicks further behind.
- We ! $ % & $ ! blew it,
- "The power line blew, " he said.
- The air raid blew open doors open and rattled window panes.
- "blew the mood " of that particular scene.