blights sentence in Hindi"blights" meaning
- A few years ago, oak blight struck the Prayer Tree.
- Zack, the liberals agree, is a blight on society.
- Similarly exasperating design features blight countless other recently issued boxed sets.
- A : Fire blight is a bacterial disease that attacks pears.
- When the phylloxera blight hit, there was a serious retrenchment.
- Like a lot of other cities, Flint has its blights.
- The blight along Highway 93 is occluded by the rolling terrain.
- The mighty elm and chestnut have fallen to insects and blights.
- Poverty, capable of stunting lives, can also blight films.
- Once the blight has taken hold, there is no cure.