rous sarcoma virus meaning in Hindirous sarcoma virus sentence in Hindi
• राउस सार्कोमा वाइरस
• राउस सार्कोमा विषाणु
|sarcoma: प्राथमिक फुप्फुसी|
|virus: विषाणु वाइरस छूत|
- This gene is similar to the v-Src gene of Rous sarcoma virus.
- Eventually this normal gene mutated into an abnormally functioning oncogene within the Rous sarcoma virus.
- Livingston and Jackson also collaborated on work on the Rous sarcoma virus ( RSV ) at Lederle Laboratories.
- Baltimore extended this work and examined two RNA tumor viruses, Rauscher murine leukemia virus and Rous sarcoma virus.
- In 1903 it was suggested for the first time that Rous sarcoma virus 1 and understood to be a retrovirus.
- This family represents a structured region around the Rous sarcoma virus ( RSV ) primer binding site ( PBS ).
- She continued her studies on the Rous sarcoma virus ( RSV ) that she had discovered in her postdoctorate work.
- The causative agent in the liquid was a virus, this is now called the Rous sarcoma virus ( RSV ).
- With W . J . Purdy, Gye did experiments confirming Peyton Rous's claims concerning the Rous sarcoma virus.
- Rous sarcoma virus-encoded oncoproteins are protein tyrosine kinases that are the cause of, and are required for, this cellular transformation.