rous meaning in Hindirous sentence in Hindi
- Frenchman Didier Rous was third, 4 seconds behind the leader.
- Spaniard Javier Pascual is third, trailing Rous by 20 seconds.
- The boss of a work crew rouses him from his flashback.
- One night a Tatar woman comes to Andriy and rouses him.
- This rouses Sobel's suspicion, and he visits Vitti.
- This rouses Marty's attention and he asks about it.
- All LeBlanc's Food Stores were rebranded as Rouses Markets.
- The sound of the gunshot rouses the rest of the residents.
- He was the brother of Sir Thomas Rous, 1st Baronet.
- (italics ) You sulph'rous and thought-executing fire,