roundup meaning in Hindi
[ 'raʊndʌp ] sound:roundup sentence in Hindi
- IPO ROUNDUP : Fore Systems, Cascade gain in tech stock rally
- The Livingston Roundup Rodeo is held the Fourth of July weekend.
- Having lost their original intent, critics want the roundups banned.
- The soybean was modified to resist Monsanto's herbicide Roundup.
- He ends the spot with the tag line " Roundup.
- Roundup Ready was incorporated in about eight seed varieties this year.
- And pretty soon they're enjoying the roundup ."
- Here's a roundup of the new rock brat pack.
- The Jazz supposedly have been on their last roundup for years.
- Our roundup of reviews can help you decide what to choose.
- the systematic gathering up of suspects by the police; "a mass roundup of suspects"
- the activity of gathering livestock together so that they can be counted or branded or sold
- a summary list; as in e.g. "a news roundup"