sarcoma meaning in Hindi
[ sɑ:'kəumə ] sound:sarcoma sentence in Hindi
• प्राथमिक फुप्फुसी लसीका सार्कोमा
• लसीका सार्कोमा
- There appear to be different types of Kaposi's sarcoma.
- "They don't see Kaposi's sarcoma.
- Nicole was diagnosed a year ago with Ewing's sarcoma.
- The relationship between the virus and the sarcoma was not clear.
- Some tumors may be difficult to biopsy, such as sarcomas.
- Her husband died in 1907 of a sarcoma in his cheek.
- Synovial sarcomas occur most frequently in the extremities around large joints.
- "Kaposi's sarcoma, " the doctor said.
- Muscle sarcomas were definitely going to get in the way.
- It turned out to be sarcoma, a rare form of cancer.
- a usually malignant tumor arising from connective tissue (bone or muscle etc.); one of the four major types of cancer