vibraphone meaning in Hindivibraphone sentence in Hindi
- He also began playing the vibraphone on many of his recordings.
- As a percussionist, S�journ?has specialised in marimba and vibraphone.
- Lionel Hampton, the vibraphone virtuoso, dies in New York City.
- There are also percussion controllers such as the vibraphone-style MalletKAT,
- The vibraphone resembles the xylophone, marimba, and glockenspiel.
- Note the difference in the front resonator sets of the two vibraphones.
- Among the instruments used were piano, vibraphone and guitar.
- He also plays keyboards, flute, vibraphone and guitar.
- The instrumentation includes clarinet, string arrangements, and vibraphone.
- In addition to drums, Mallaber plays vibraphone on the Morrison records.
- a percussion instrument similar to a xylophone but having metal bars and rotating disks in the resonators that produce a vibrato sound