vibrancy meaning in Hindivibrancy sentence in Hindi
- Second, there is that garishness, that magnetic visual vibrancy.
- There is a vibrancy about the people here that is contagious.
- Kopec liked the vibrancy, and detected lots of new oak.
- And there are pockets of vibrancy even in commercial leasing.
- I've always enjoyed the energy and vibrancy of New York.
- "It has lifted Donald Trump's vibrancy.
- Their vibrancy _ they just provoke me and they speak to me.
- But it has less self-confident vibrancy than nearby Hong Kong.
- He was a dazzling complement to Ms . Lopatkina's vibrancy.
- Domingo summons plenty of passion and vibrancy where they are called for.
- having the character of a loud deep sound; the quality of being resonant
synonyms：, , , , ,