vibist meaning in Hindivibist sentence in Hindi
- In 1973 he joined Latin fusion band Paz, led by vibist and composer Dick Crouch.
- Sisto is the daughter of Dick Sisto, a jazz vibist and Reedy Gibbs, an actress.
- He joined the Berklee faculty with the help of Gary Burton, the jazz vibist who helps run the college.
- The contribution of vibist Burton _ a jazz luminary and dean of Berklee College of Music _ is the most striking addition.
- In addition to performing with Frank Sinatra there, Alexander also met and became friends with bassist Ray Brown and vibist Milt Jackson.
- The band already included vibist Milt Jackson, bassist Percy Heath, drummer Kansas Fields . . . and a saxophonist named John Coltrane.
- This year, the lineup included Interstring and the Trilogy Big Band as well as trumpeter Arturo Sandoval, pianist Cyrus Chestnut and vibist Milt Jackson.
- In hand-to-hand dampening, the vibist plays a note with one mallet, while simultaneously pressing another mallet onto a previously ringing bar.
- The mallet dampening techniques " are to the vibist as garlic and fresh basil are to the Northern Italian chef " and contribute significantly to expressive four-mallet playing.
- In 2005, Smith reunited with Joe Locke, recording the album " Dear Life " ( Sirocco ) and touring extensively with the vibist's group.
- a musician who plays the vibraphone