vibraharp meaning in Hindivibraharp sentence in Hindi
- A set of vibraharp every quarter-hour or every hour.
- Shopp performed a song on a Vibraharp during the talent competition.
- At the same time, Milt Jackson and his vibraharp took the stage.
- When leading his band, Luigi Inc, he performed on vibraharp rather than drums.
- The song's co-writer, Dave Hamilton, plays the vibraharp solo.
- However, when Deagan began marketing Schluter's instrument in 1928, they called it the vibraharp.
- The name confusion continues, even to the present, but over time vibraphone became significantly more popular than vibraharp.
- Also in 1945 he placed number 2 in Esquire's All American Band, New Stars category for Vibraharp.
- By 1974, the Directory of the D . C . Federation of Musicians listed 39 vibraphone players and 3 vibraharp players.
- Saxophones, piano, bass and vibraharp do musically what we do visually and emotionally, now that close to 100 years have passed.
- a percussion instrument similar to a xylophone but having metal bars and rotating disks in the resonators that produce a vibrato sound