spud meaning in Hindi
• अंकुरित होना
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Dump the spuds, peas and green onions into a bowl.
- He even trained the late Spuds McKenzie, the beer dog.
- Sacramento at least has Spud Webb . ( Wait a second.
- Tomorrow we'll use the leftover spuds to construct some:
- Cook the unpeeled spuds in water to cover for 25 minutes.
- But there were also Thomas and Spud Webb and Muggsy Bogues.
- Olga could singe the skin off a spud without really trying.
- I bet the bum was after my Spud Johnson baseball card.
- Spud Chandler's pitching for them, a mean guy.
- Dump the spuds into an ungreased nine-inch pie plate.
- a sharp hand shovel for digging out roots and weeds
- an edible tuber native to South America; a staple food of Ireland
synonyms：potato, white potato, Irish potato, murphy, tater