spruit meaning in Hindispruit sentence in Hindi
• लघु नदी
- Marabastad was named after the local headman of a village to the west of Steenhoven Spruit.
- It then flows past Olifantsfontein and meets the Sesmyl Spruit which flows out of the Rietvlei Dam.
- "' Rocky Spruit "'is a village in the province of Mashonaland East, Zimbabwe.
- His lawyer, Quiryn Spruit, said the panel is biased because it denied him amnesty in a separate case.
- According to Mieke Spruit-Ledeboer ( 1985 ) makes Quist " functional ceramics in porcelain with a special nobility ".
- Bishop Twells of Bloemfontein purchased the farms Modderpoort and Modderpoort Spruit in 1865 as a base for missionary work in the area.
- The main natural feature of Craighall is the cascading rocky waterfall on the Braamfontein Spruit at the north-west corner of the suburb.
- Four further awards were granted to Q Battery, Royal Horse Artillery at Korn Spruit on 31 March 1900 during the Second Boer War.
- The reserve has a number of hikes and trails, archaeological sites with the " Bloubos spruit " flowing through the area.
- The Jukskei River is joined by numerous streams along its course with its major tributaries being the Modderfontein Spruit, Braamfontein Spruit and Klein Jukskei River.