sprue meaning in Hindisprue sentence in Hindi
• प्रभरण नाल
- Haley was diagnosed with celiac sprue disease when she was 5.
- Other conditions which can resemble tropical sprue need to be differentiated.
- King has been diagnosed with celiac sprue, an intolerance to gluten.
- The metal from the sprue and risers is cut from the rough casting.
- Environmental enteropathy is a less severe, subclinical condition similar to tropical sprue.
- Finally, the sprue is sawed off and the finished piece is polished.
- They were able to use liver extract therapy to treat tropical sprue successfully.
- Gastrointestinal disorders such as ulcerative colitis, regional enteritis, sprue and coeliac disease.
- This excess material is also called a sprue.
- However, his main interest was Tropical sprue.
- a chronic disorder that occurs in tropical and non-tropical forms and in both children and adults; nutrients are not absorbed; symptoms include foul-smelling diarrhea and emaciation