manumit sentence in Hindi"manumit" meaning in Hindi
- Methodists and Quakers especially worked to convince slaveholders to manumit slaves.
- Although supporting abolition, Morton fails to manumit Althesa and their daughters.
- In addition, they encouraged slaveholders to manumit their slaves.
- At least 23 Jewish refugee children attended Manumit.
- After marrying, he chose to manumit the slaves he had inherited by marriage.
- In 2008, Murray released his first album entitled " Manumit ".
- Hooker briefly took " ownership " of Pennington in order to manumit him in the US.
- Pringle tried to arrange to have Wood manumit Prince, so she would have legal freedom.
- In 1948, Kahn was sent to the progressive Manumit boarding school in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
- Methodist, Quaker and Baptist preachers traveled in the South, appealing to slaveholders to manumit their slaves.