manus sentence in Hindi"manus" meaning in Hindi manus in a sentence
- The moment was almost too much for Thai boxer Manus Boonjumnong.
- Disc 2 is Hugh Aston's Missa Videte Manus Meas.
- Escorting attack transports, she arrived at Manus Island 3 October.
- She arrived at Manus in the Admiralty Islands 10 September 1944.
- She operated in the Palau area until returning Manus 8 October.
- When clarinetist and pianist Morty Manus " ( n?
- However, this led to his arrest in Manus'home.
- Mara Manus, a Los Angeles film producer, said in exasperation.
- NTSB Chairman James Hall told Mrs . Manus he supported the change.
- Manus said Aristide candidates won only seven seats, Radio Galaxie reported.