hotfooting sentence in Hindi"hotfooting" meaning in Hindi
- As Jordan seeks re-election, he's again hotfooting it.
- Meanwhile, The Gazette team was hotfooting it back to file on deadline.
- Like many distance runners, however, none of that would seem like enough unless he were hotfooting it himself.
- After hotfooting it down the ramshackle wood stairway between a fault in the cliffs, I scampered across the sand and took refuge under a wide, straw-topped umbrella.
- It's not one of those " edutainment " programs starring a cartoon rodent in a superhero costume who demonstrates 101 experiments that can be done with stuff from the pantry or illustrates the first law of thermodynamics by hotfooting his neighbor.
- While conjecture is rampant, all Boston Marathon officials know for sure _ or at least all they'd say Thursday _ is that John and Suzanne Murphy didn't win their age divisions in last week's race by hotfooting it the whole way from Hopkinton to Boston.
- Clooney isn't on camera enough, but he's a reliable pleasure, as is Pitt, whose grace and ability to send up his own beauty suggests he would have flourished during the golden age of screwball . " Ocean's Twelve " may be slim pickings, but when a film contains a bit as sublime as Rusty putting the moves on a visibly startled Isabel while he's literally hotfooting it from the law it's the kind of movie moment that can tide you over for a week.