hotheaded sentence in Hindi"hotheaded" meaning in Hindi hotheaded in a sentence
- And you know how hotheaded and heedless new money can be.
- The press critiques on him _ " hotheaded,"
- In the hotheaded antebellum years, the Society could become raucous.
- These hotheaded young men fight against the Irish Republican Army.
- Brown can get a little hotheaded when he gets on his soapbox.
- "There's no doubt I get hotheaded,"
- Klebold was described as " hotheaded, but depressive and suicidal ."
- Endecott was a zealous and somewhat hotheaded Puritan, with Roger Williams.
- Now you've snared a hotheaded admin and can bait her.
- Peggy, recalling the hotheaded young man that she knew, declines.