hotfoots sentence in Hindi"hotfoots" meaning in Hindi
- Operation Hotfoot had suffered five killed in action during its duties.
- Under incoming American President John F . Kennedy, Hotfoot was rapidly expanded.
- A second Hotfoot contingent rotated in for duty.
- This center would be an all-Hotfoot operation, with no French involved.
- The Operation Hotfoot moniker changed to Operation Monkhood.
- But she was late for the liaison and Cain hotfoots it to a willing Ollie.
- Not only that, but Hotfoot's fear has been taken away as well.
- Gaby and Renee emerge and when the limo is gone they hotfoot it to the wedding.
- Reluctantly, Hotfoot accepts the mission.
- At the same time, the Hotfoot V teams were also renamed as Operation White Star.