actinomycosis sentence in Hindi"actinomycosis" meaning in Hindi
- He died in August 1931 of a bacterial infection, actinomycosis.
- Pelvic actinomycosis is a rare but proven complication of use of intrauterine devices.
- Abdominal disease is another manifestation of actinomycosis.
- The cause of death was actinomycosis, a bacterial infection that attacked the internal organs.
- Doctors said the swelling was the result of an exceedingly rare bacterial infection known as actinomycosis.
- Treatment of pelvic actinomycosis associated with intrauterine devices involves removal of the device and antibiotic treatment.
- In all these species, actinomycosis results in cold abscess, with granulomatous formations on the fistulised place.
- In 1890 Bostroem reportedly isolated the causative organism of actinomycosis from a culture of grain, grasses, and soil.
- After Bostroem's discovery there was a general misconception that actinomycosis was a mycosis that affected individuals who chewed grass or straw.
- Doctors diagnosed the condition as a case of a bacterial infection known as actinomycosis, a common oral bacillus that rarely attacks the tongue.