actinomycin sentence in Hindi"actinomycin" meaning in Hindi
- Actinomycin is a complex molecule that intercalates DNA and prevents RNA synthesis.
- The systematic name of this enzyme class is "'actinomycin lactonohydrolase " '.
- Actinomycin-D is believed to produce its cytotoxic effects by binding DNA and inhibiting RNA synthesis.
- Actinomycin D and its fluorescent derivative, 7-aminoactinomycin D ( 7-AAD ), are used as stains in microscopy and flow cytometry applications.
- Animal studies have shown actinomycin-D is corrosive to skin, irritating to the eyes and mucous membranes of the respiratory tract and highly toxic by the oral route.
- He is known for the discovery of actinomycin, and the development of the industrial production by fermentation of many natural products, including cyanocobalamin, the avermectins, and other important antibiotics.
- It was at Rutgers that Waksman's team discovered several antibiotics, including actinomycin, clavacin, streptothricin, streptomycin, grisein, neomycin, fradicin, candicidin, candidin, and others.
- Viral RdRPs were discovered in the early 1960s from studies on mengovirus and polio virus when it was observed that these viruses were not sensitive to actinomycin D, a drug that inhibits cellular DNA-directed RNA synthesis.
- Through the sequential use of two drugs, methotrexate and actinomycin-D, cures were achieved in up to 90 percent of women with choriocarcinoma who were treated by 1972; 90 percent of those who were not treated died within a year.
- ""'Streptomyces flavovirens " "'is a bacterium species from the genus of " Streptomyces " which has been isolated from soil . " Streptomyces flavovirens " produces the actinomycin complex and mureidomycin.