actinomycetales sentence in Hindi"actinomycetales" meaning in Hindi actinomycetales in a sentence
- Bisset distinguished 1 class and 4 orders : Eubacteriales, Actinomycetales, Streptomycetales, and Flexibacteriales.
- Becking redefined the genus in 1970 as containing actinomycetes and created the family Frankiaceae within the Actinomycetales.
- The "'Micrococcineae "'are a suborder of bacteria of the order Actinomycetales.
- Bacteria; Actinobacteria; Actinobacteria ( class ); Actinobacteridae; Actinomycetales; Micrococcineae; Micrococcaceae; Arthrobacter.
- Of those Actinobacteria not in the Actinomycetales, " Gardnerella " is one of the most researched.
- Originally identified by bioinformatics, SAM-IV riboswitches are largely confined to the Actinomycetales, an order of Bacteria.
- The "'Corynebacterineae "'comprise a suborder of the Actinomycetales and include most of the acid-fast bacteria.
- Geosmin is produced by the gram-positive bacteria " Streptomyces ", a genus of Actinobacteria in the order Actinomycetales, and released when these microorganisms die.
- Bacterial macrolides are produced as secondary metabolites by soil bacteria, particularly bacteria such as " Streptomyces " and " Saccharopolyspora " species in the order Actinomycetales.
- Two Actinomycetales bacteria " Streptomyces asiaticus " and " S . cangkringensis " have been isolated from the rhizosphere soil surrounding " F . moluccana " in Indonesia.