actinopterygii sentence in Hindi"actinopterygii" meaning in Hindi
- WWC2 is conserved in some Actinopterygii, Gastropoda, and Bivalvia.
- Ray-finned fishes are a class of bony fishes called Actinopterygii.
- Most bony fish belong to the ray-finned fish ( Actinopterygii ).
- This Actinopterygii article has a helpful taxonomical list that can be a good tool.
- Perciformes is in the Actinopterygii class, which, is in the Pisces superclass.
- Pseudophycis " breviuscula " falls under the ray-finned fish class Actinopterygii.
- Rafinesque 1810 ( Actinopterygii : Syngnathiformes ) : Taxonomy and biogeography with recommendations for further research.
- Mammals are shown to have greater similarity, while aquatic vertebrates such as actinopterygii / chondrichthyes have lesser similarity.
- Carroll 1988 ) recognises teleost fishes as a Division Teleostei within Class Actinopterygii ( the ray-finned fishes ).
- The extant ray-finned fishes of the subclass Actinopterygii include 42 orders, 431 families and over 23, 000 species.