actinomorphic sentence in Hindi"actinomorphic" meaning in Hindi actinomorphic in a sentence
- Actinomorphic flowers are also called radially symmetrical or regular flowers.
- In the tribe Ochneae, all of the species have actinomorphic flowers.
- Both types are actinomorphic and pentamerous, with five petals.
- The flowers are actinomorphic made up of five long petals.
- In the Mimosoideae, the flowers are actinomorphic and arranged in globose inflorescences.
- The flowers are hermaphroditic, actinomorphic, often showy.
- Actinomorphic corollas are pale orange below and darker above.
- Flowers actinomorphic, petals white with purplish keel.
- They are also actinomorphic with three larger outer tepals and three more inner and smaller ones.
- They are hermaphrodite, pentamerous and actinomorphic, accompanied with scaly silver bracts bigger that themselves.