roundsman meaning in Hindi
[ 'raundzmən ] sound:roundsman sentence in Hindi
- In May 1861, he was promoted to a roundsman and then a sergeant three months later.
- At this time, Morton was subsisting on doing odd jobs such as ditch digger and milk roundsman.
- The cab was not fitted with doors, providing quick access to the driving position by the roundsman.
- Banking services in those days were limited and one of her tasks was to collect the roundsmen's cash.
- On December 2, 1864, McDonnell won promotion to roundsman for his brave conduct in arresting a negro burglar.
- Around 1915 he accepted a position on the literary staff of the Melbourne Argus, and worked as a Federal roundsman.
- One of the most successful Roundsmen was Henry Every, who captured a ship personally owned by the emperor Aurangzeb of India, looting more than ?325, 000.
- Taylor attempted to murder McCullagh, ambushing him one night on Ninth Avenue with a pistol, but the roundsman escaped with a minor head wound and a marked ear.
- A floral cross was provided by the department and laid on the coffin and crape was worn on the sleeves of all officers above the rank of roundsman for a month.
- Two practices were of particular concern : the " roundsman " system, where overseers hired out paupers as cheap labour, and the Speenhamland system, which subsidised low wages without relief.
- a workman employed to make rounds (to deliver goods or make inspections or so on)