readout meaning in Hindi
[ 'ri:daut ] sound:readout sentence in Hindi
- They are black and imposing with back-lit digital readouts.
- The screen readout shows the changing altitude and the hiking speed.
- Viewers will need GPS readouts to find their shows this year.
- We want a fuller readout on the talks in Kuala Lumpur,
- The bottom screen is used as a map and weapons readout.
- Fluorescence tags are used to give visual readout on a protein.
- This allows for continuous readout and up to eight energy thresholds.
- "Improve your flexibility, " the readout told me.
- A red digital readout tells you how much money you put in.
- It has " a 7 ( seven ) place LED readout.
- an electronic device the displays information is a visual form
- the information displayed or recorded on an electronic device
- the output of a computer in readable form