miscegenation meaning in Hindi
[ ˌmisidʒi'neiʃən ] sound:miscegenation sentence in Hindi
• दूसरी प्रजाति में विवाह
• गोरे व काले व्यक्तियों का प्रजनन
• प्रजाति मिश्रण
• प्रजाति संकरण
• श्वेताश्वेत संकरण
- Early rock-and-roll was a grand cultural miscegenation.
- The concept of miscegenation is tied to concepts of racial difference.
- The courtroom trial covers such issues as habeas corpus and miscegenation.
- Short of banning miscegenation there is no way to stop that.
- More flashers, miscegenation, whips and pierced body parts?
- Miscegenation, she says, was common in early Virginia.
- Evidence abounds that the laws against miscegenation applied to black men only.
- In a 10-point program for " miscegenation,"
- "white slavery " and " miscegenation ."
- In other languages, translations of miscegenation did not become politically incorrect.
- reproduction by parents of different races (especially by white and non-white persons)