miscarried meaning in Hindimiscarried sentence in Hindi
• असफल होना
• गर्भ गिराना
• वृथा होना
• असफल हो जाना
• गर्भपात होना
• विफल होना
• उलट जाना
- That didn't submerge the hurt when she miscarried again.
- Then she miscarried again before having her second daughter at 35.
- She miscarried, and the couple soon divorced not long afterwards.
- Elisabeth miscarried a daughter in 1568 and died the same day.
- Anna miscarried their second child Falco Christian on 15 May 2007.
- Anabela later miscarried twins, and had trouble getting pregnant thereafter.
- She miscarried four times because of a suspected autoimmune disorder.
- And later, in the silence of the night, she miscarried.
- When I was 28, I miscarried my first child.
- His wife, Guadalupe, pregnant with their fifth child, miscarried.